Data protection information
We take the protection of your privacy and your personal data very seriously. If we process your personal data, this is done in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) or the Telemedia Act (TMG). We ensure that your data is optimally protected against unauthorised access by third parties through technical and organisational specifications.
Your personal data consists of personal information that allows the identification of users. This includes, information such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, but also information about your surfing behaviour, if this information can be assigned to you, either directly or indirectly.
As a general rule, you can use our website without disclosing your identity. We may ask you for certain personal information if you contact us via the contact form. In this case, whether you enter your data or not is at your own discretion.
Within the framework of the legal provisions, we can create and evaluate user profiles using pseudonyms for the purpose of designing our website, for market research and for advertising purposes, however, only if you have not exercised your statutory right to object to the use of your data at any time. Information about exercising your right of objection can be found at the end of these instructions.
IP address and other technical data
As soon as you access our website, your IP address will be stored by our server for technical reasons (in addition, the server also stores other technical data, such as the date and time of the website access or the internet browser used). The IP address is a number that makes your computer discoverable on the internet. For private users, the IP address is generally reassigned by the internet provider on a regular basis, so that in principle, you are identifiable by the IP address, but we cannot actually identify you.
The IP address is stored by our server for a maximum of 7 days in order to ensure the stability and reliability of our system. Thereafter, any data concerning access to our website will be deleted.
Cookies and similar technologies
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored by web pages on your device as soon as you access them. Cookies are mostly used to ensure the functionality of websites.
This website uses different types of cookies. A distinction is made between:
- Temporary session cookies that are regularly deleted after your internet browser is closed;
- Permanent cookies that stay stored on your device for a longer period of time and that contain certain settings, such as the language you choose to use our website;
- Own cookies (first-party cookies) stored by our website on your device;
- Cookies from other internet services that are authorised or used on this website (so-called third-party cookies) and which are stored by them on your device
The cookies (first-party cookies) used by this website include session cookies and permanent cookies. The website stores information in the permanent cookies in order to store any personal user preferences you may have and to improve your user experience on your next visit (for example, the language settings you have selected). In the temporary session cookies, the website stores technical information that is necessary for the functioning of the website. The latter cookies are saved on your device for 1 day (max.).
In general, you can instruct your web browser in order to prevent the storage of cookies or the execution of analysis technologies. However, some functions of this website may be unavailable. As a compromise, you can also set your browser to notify you when a cookie or similar analysis technology is used. If you have further questions, you can always contact us via the contact menu point.
Third party analysis tools
User statistics using Google Analytics
We would like to point out that Google Analytics has been extended on this website to include the 'anonymizeIp' code in order to ensure an anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Google Analytics by either adjusting the cookie settings of your browser (see above) or by downloading and installing the plug-in offered by Google at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: disable Google Analytics.
'Share buttons' (Social plugins)
Our website may contain 'share buttons' (so-called social plugins) from various service providers or social networks. We only use these plugins to conveniently share content from our website, or to share it with friends e.g. in a social network. We do not know whether you click on these buttons, who you recommend the content to or which data is collected in detail by the providers of social plugins or stored by them. If you access a website that contains a 'share button', a direct connection is set up to the servers of the respective provider - without having to go through our web server - and the content of the 'share button' is loaded directly from there into your browser. By clicking on the 'share' button, a new connection is set up to the respective provider (and possibly, a cookie is set) so that the content you share can be published to these services (such as a social network).
Please note: When you log into to a social network, a cookie is stored on your device. If you then visit our website through a 'share button' from a social network, its provider receives the information that you have visited our website. It can assign this information, as well as your current IP address, to your user account, store it there and process it further. If you generally do not want the provider of your social network to be aware of your visit to our website, please log out beforehand.
We use the following social plugins:
- The Facebook 'Like' button. Detailed information about this button can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit our website, if you are not logged in there, Facebook*only receives the information that a device with your IP address has visited our website. For more information about how Facebook handles personal information, see: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php.
- The AddThis button. Information about this button can be found here: https://www.addthis.com/get/sharing. When accessing a website with this button, AddThis* receives the information that a device with your IP address has visited our website and stores a cookie on your device in order to identify your browser and create anonymised user profiles for the purpose of interest-based advertising. For more information about how AddThis handles personal information, see http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy. If you do not want data collection and processing by AddThis, you can opt out here: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out (a so-called opt-out cookie will then be set).
Links to websites of other companies
Our website may contain links to the websites of other companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices on external websites which you can access through these links. Please inform yourself about the privacy policies of these external websites.
Your data protection rights
If you have given us consent to use your personal data, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time with future effect, without stating reasons.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the use of your data for the creation and use of pseudonymous usage profiles at any time.
In addition, you have a right to free information about your data stored with us and, if necessary, you have a right to correct, block or delete this data.
With regard to questions concerning the collection, processing and usage of your personal data / information as well matters concerning the correction, blocking or deletion of data and the revocation of granted consent / filing of an objection, please contact us informally:
FELIX GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 (0)2304 472 200
Updating of the privicy policy
Information concerning the identity of service providers
* Google is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
* Facebook is Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
* AddThis is AddThis LLC, Inc. 8000 Westpark Drive, Suite 625, McLean, VA 2210, USA