- 300 g wheat flour
- 100 g ground hazelnuts
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg, freshly ground
1. Roast the ground hazelnuts in a pan without oil, until they release a pleasant aroma.
2. Allow the hazelnuts to cool in a bowl and then add the other ingredients. Beat the mixture until it starts to form bubbles and falls off the spoon in large lumps.
3. Leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, boil a sufficient amount of water, adding the salt.
5. Apportion the dough, using a cutting board and spätzle scraper or a spätzle press and add to the boiling water.
6. Skim off the spätzle once they rise to the surface and continue until all the dough has been used up.
- 57 g
- 22 %
- 30 g
- 43 %
- 26 g
- 52 %
- 30 %
- Sat. fat
- 5 g
- 25 %