Macadamia mini-pizzas with cured ham and cheese
- 250 g pizza dough mix in packet
- 125 g cured ham, cut into strips
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 75 g salted macadamias, roughly chopped
- 200 g mozzarella, cut into 8 slices
- freshly ground pepper
- fresh basil
Preheat the oven at 220˚C. Cover a baking tray with baking sheet.
Prepare the pizza dough according to the instructions on the packet. Cut out 8 small dough circles using a small cup / glass and lay them on the baking sheet.
Mix the ham, the cherry tomatoes, the red onion and the macadamias in a bowl. Place a slice of mozzarella on each of the pizza bases and spread the mixture on top. Sprinkle with a little pepper and basil. Bake the mini-pizzas for approx. 15 min.
- 45 g
- 17 %
- 35 g
- 50 %
- 28 g
- 56 %
- 31 %
- Sat. fat
- 15 g
- 75 %