Noodle salad with peanuts and stir-fried garlic prawns
- 1 packet egg noodles (250 g)
- 200 g mangetout, washed and with tips removed
- 8 baby carrots, scraped and cut into thin disks
- 4 spring onions, cut into rings
- 1 dl soy sauce
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp sambal
- 1 dl olive oil / wok oil
- 500 g peeled raw prawns (fresh or deep-frozen)
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 75 g salted peanuts
- 1 lemon
Put the noodles, the mangetout and the carrots into boiling water and boil for 4 min.
Strain and rinse with cold water, letting them drain thoroughly.
Mix the rest of the ingredients well and add the noodle mixture.
Heat a little oil at a high temperature in a wok. In it, stir-fry the prawns for 2 min. Add the garlic and stir-fry for a further 1 min.
Squeeze the lemon over the mixture. Serve the noodle salad onto the plates and top this with the prawns and peanuts.
- 55 g
- 21 %
- 39 g
- 56 %
- 40 g
- 80 %
- 37 %
- Sat. fat
- 6 g
- 30 %