Noodle soup with peanuts
- 125 g noodles/Chinese noodles
- 1 pak choi
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 150 g finely sliced smoked chicken
- 1 l chicken bouillon (from stock cubes)
- 4 tbsp soya sauce
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 50 g peanuts
Cook the noodles/Chinese noodles until they are al dente, following the instructions on the packet.
Slice the pak choi into thin slices.
Heat the olive oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic with the spring onions and the pak choi approx. 3 minutes.
Add the bouillon and simmer the soup for 5 minutes on a low flame/setting.
Add the sliced chicken.
Bring the soup to taste with the soya sauce and lime juice and zest.
Place the noodles into the soup bowls and pour the soup onto them.
Sprinkle on the coriander and peanuts.
- 26 g
- 10 %
- 15 g
- 21 %
- 18 g
- 36 %
- 15 %
- Sat. fat
- 3 g
- 15 %