Oriental peanut soup
- 1 lemon
- olive oil / wok oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Sambal Oelek
- ¾ l vegetable stock (from stock cube)
- 42 g sachets / tubs of peanut satay sauce
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 50 g salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
Grate the rind of the lime, and cut the lime in two. Heat a wok thoroughly at high temperature.
Put a splash of oil in the wok and stir-fry the lime rind, garlic, ginger and the sambal.
Add the stock and bring to the simmer.
Add the satay sauce and stir in well. Allow to simmer gently for 2 min.
Squeeze the lime into the soup and stir in well. At the last minute add the bean sprouts and heat for just 1 min.
Serve the soup in the bowls and sprinkle on the chopped peanuts and coriander.
- 12 g
- 4 %
- 15 g
- 21 %
- 7 g
- 14 %
- 11 %
- Sat. fat
- 2 g
- 10 %