Tarator with peanuts
- 2 cucumbers; a total of around 750 g
- 2 garlic gloves, peeled
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 2 pinches of cumin, ground
- 150 g natural yogurt, 3.5% fat
- 500 g buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 30 g peanuts roasted and salted
- 1 pinch parsley, smooth
1. Wash the cucumbers and peel them if necessary. Cut a cucumber into coarse pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
2. Chop the garlic, cut half the dill and put it all together with the agave syrup cumin and cucumber pieces.
3. Add the yogurt, buttermilk and olive oil. Mix thoroughly with a blender.
4. Grate the second cucumber coarsely and mix it with the liquid, add the pepper. Finely chop the remaining dill and mix together.
5. Chill the soup for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
6. Serve each soup portion with a tablespoon of coarse chopped peanuts and chopped parsley and serve together with bread. The soup can be enjoyed ice-cold on hot summer days.
- 15 g
- 6 %
- 14 g
- 20 %
- 10 g
- 20 %
- 11 %
- Sat. fat
- 3 g
- 15 %